The ICSA is the only non-profit professional organization dedicated to promoting the professional development of customer service providers. The ICSA is also the leader in recognition of both individuals and organizations that provide superior customer experiences.
Our Mission is to advance, strengthen, and promote the industry of Professional Customer Service.
The ICSA provides individuals and organizations with education, professional growth, development, and recognition and to connect with service professionals’ worldwide.
Our member companies represent Fortune 500, medium and small businesses and include senior leaders through front-line management – all striving to provide an exceptional customer service experience for their customers.
If you’re not a member it’s time to become a Proud Member of the ICSA and take advantage of the numerous opportunities available to you!
The ICSA Announces the Official National Customer Service Week 2017 Theme!
The votes are all in and the Official Theme for National Customer Service Week is…
Celebrate National Customer Service Week this October 2nd through 6th by recognizing the “Difference Makers” in your organization!
Latest Blog Post
Tell me if any of these sound familiar…
- You order a steak medium rare and it comes more to the medium well side. Rather than telling your server that your meal is not done as ordered, you eat it, pay the bill and say good night.
- You call your doctor’s office to check the results of a test. You are put on hold and after about 3 minutes someone else picks up and asks, “How can I help you?” You explain again…and wait again. Another few minutes pass and someone else comes on the phone and bluntly announces your test was fine, the doctor said he’ll see you in six months for your re-test. “Okay, thank you,” you say and hang up.
- You arrive at the grocery store armed with your shopping list for the week. Walking into the store there are zero shopping carts in the holding. You walk back outside into the rain to find a spare cart and notice tons of them scattered throughout the parking lot. You grab one, and head back in walking directly past the manager’s desk….and say nothing.
As customer service and experience experts we all share how to create positive, loyalty building customer experiences. But what do we do when we are on the receiving end of a poor experience? How do we respond? Do we say something to register our disappointment with the experience, or do we walk away in silence? READ MORE
ICSA Becomes Media Partner for the Inaugural Chief Customer Officer USA Conference!
ICSA members will receive a 10% discount to attend this event taking place in Miami from January 30th through February 1st, 2017. To register for the event use the discount code, ICSA10. Get the full conference agenda and list of speakers here: Chief Customer Officer USA.
Leadership Development – Karin Hurt – keynote speaker, leadership consultant, and MBA professor.
Let’s Grow Leaders!
- Professional development of team leaders, supervisors, managers, and directors
- Ten-part self-paced program to enhance your leadership, increase your effectiveness and improve results.
- Learn more
Virtual Training Programs – Shep Hyken – world renowned speaker and New York Times Best Selling Author
Create a Customer Service Culture!
- Interactive online training solution
- The Customer Focus!
- Amaze Every Time!
- The Package – Customer Focused and Be Amazing and Five Ways to Create an Amazing Customer Service Experience!
- Learn more
Frontline Certification Programs – Rockhurst University
Through the Customer’s Eyes!
- Certification program for front-line professionals
- Intense courses focused on providing front-line personnel with the skills necessary to providing a superior customer experience
- Learn more
National Customer Service Week (NCSW) Established by the International Customer Service Association (ICSA) in 1984 and proclaimed a national event by the U.S. Congress in 1992.
Member Value Proposition
Become a proud member of the ICSA and connect with service professionals across the United States and internationally.
- Opportunities to update your knowledge of and acquire new skills through seminars, workshops, conferences and online courses
- Discounted rates for professional development via certification courses, workshops and conferences
- Networking opportunities that will deepen existing business relationships and make new contacts
- Opportunities to interact with people in other fields, which can be an eye-opening experience
- Ability to interact via our social media, on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and LinkedIn, which are excellent networking tool and provide you opportunities for engaging with our members to keep up to date on industry trends and how to deal with them
- Being a member of the ICSA organization is a great way to contribute to the growth of our industry and keep up with advances in your field, as well as an excellent opportunity to learn from others who may have more experience or new ideas
- Exclusive “members-only” online resources on our website that provides access to a variety of databases and message boards
- E-mail notification of upcoming events that are open to “members- only”
Membership value includes…
- Member only educational webinars
- 2017 National Customer Service week activities, ideas, recognition events
- Professional of the Year event
- National Conference
- Job Postings
- ICSAToday Monthly Newsletter
- Supplier Directory (coming soon)
Our annual memberships are tailored to meet your company size.
Small Group: $775
Large Group: $1,500
Supplier Membership: $295.
Special Thanks to our Platinum Partners at Esker, Inc.
Thank you to our Newest Silver Sponsors at CGS
(c) 2017 International Customer Service Association. All rights reserved.
Development by RWW