Exciting ICSA Plans for 2013
I want to take this opportunity to wish every one of our members and supporters a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year. At the ICSA we are very much looking forward to this year as we anticipate opening several new Chapters beginning with our Arizona Chapter. Plans are also underway for the ICSA 2013 Conference and Expo and we will be announcing specific dates and location in the coming weeks.
The ICSA will also be introducing several new member benefits that will help us achieve our mission of providing education, personal development, promotion, and recognition to customer service professionals. Here are just a few of the exciting plans in store for ICSA members in 2013.
- New ICSA Certification training programs at both the front line service provider level and at the supervisor/management levels
- An all new ICSA National Recognition program designed to identify and recognize the best of the best in customer service
- Expanded utilization of all ICSA social media channels as we use those channels to bring valuable information, news, insights, and in support of our mission
- We will be bringing in high value, industry specific partners into the ICSA AchieveLinks program allowing ICSA members to earn valuable Link Reward Points when you do business with those partners
- The ICSA Annual Conference will include educational tracts for both strategic and operational issues as well as a special opportunity for leadership development
For these reasons and for more to come, I am truly excited about 2013 for the ICSA and its members! As always, what is most important is you, our members. Please continue to bring us your ideas, suggestions, and needs as customer service professionals within your organizations. We will continue to build programming and benefits to assist you in your personal growth and to help you and your organization achieve success!
All the best in 2013!