International Customer Service Association
ALL NEW! The ICSA has just released the Official 2016 National Customer Service Week Celebration Guide! This guide is full of ideas and will help anyone who is working on building National Customer Service Week celebrations within their organization.
To get your FREE guide, just click this link and we will be happy to send you one:
And be sure to visit the official National Customer Service Week website here:
Welcome to the ICSA!
The ICSA is the only non-profit professional organization dedicated to promoting the professional development of customer service providers. The ICSA is also the leader in recognition of both individuals and organizations that provide superior customer experiences.
Our Mission is to advance, strengthen, and promote the industry of Professional Customer Service.
The ICSA provides individuals and organizations with education, professional growth, development, and recognition and to connect with service professionals’ worldwide.
Our member companies represent Fortune 500, medium and small businesses and include senior leaders through front-line management – all striving to provide an exceptional customer service experience for their customers.
If you’re not a member it’s time to become a Proud Member of the ICSA and take advantage of the numerous opportunities available to you!
Leadership Development – Karin Hurt – keynote speaker, leadership consultant, and MBA professor.
Let’s Grow Leaders!
- Professional development of team leaders, supervisors, managers, and directors
- Ten-part self-paced program to enhance your leadership, increase your effectiveness and improve results.
- Learn more
Virtual Training Programs – Shep Hyken – world renowned speaker and New York Times Best Selling Author
Create a Customer Service Culture!
- Interactive online training solution
- The Customer Focus!
- Amaze Every Time!
- The Package – Customer Focused and Be Amazing and Five Ways to Create an Amazing Customer Service Experience!
- Learn more
Frontline Certification Programs – Rockhurst University
Through the Customer’s Eyes!
- Certification program for front-line professionals
- Intense courses focused on providing front-line personnel with the skills necessary to providing a superior customer experience
- Learn more
National Customer Service Week (NCSW) Established by the International Customer Service Association (ICSA) in 1984 and proclaimed a national event by the U.S. Congress in 1992.
- NCSW will be celebrated October 3rd through the 7th, 2016
- This year’s theme is: “One Goal, One Team, No Limits!
- Get your FREE NCSW Celebration Guide here – NCSW Celebration Guide
- We have great activities planned for this year
- Social media coverage
- Visit the Official National Customer Service Week website!
Member Value Proposition
Become a proud member of the ICSA and connect with service professionals across the United States and internationally.
- Opportunities to update your knowledge of and acquire new skills through seminars, workshops, conferences and online courses
- Discounted rates for professional development via certification courses, workshops and conferences
- Networking opportunities that will deepen existing business relationships and make new contacts
- Opportunities to interact with people in other fields, which can be an eye-opening experience
- Ability to interact via our social media, on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and LinkedIn, which are excellent networking tool and provide you opportunities for engaging with our members to keep up to date on industry trends and how to deal with them
- Being a member of the ICSA organization is a great way to contribute to the growth of our industry and keep up with advances in your field, as well as an excellent opportunity to learn from others who may have more experience or new ideas
- Exclusive “members-only” online resources on our website that provides access to a variety of databases and message boards
- E-mail notification of upcoming events that are open to “members- only”
Membership value includes…
- Member only educational webinars
- 2016 National Customer Service week activities, ideas, recognition events
- Professional of the Year event
- National Conference
- Job Postings
- ICSAToday Monthly Newsletter
- Supplier Directory (coming soon)
Our annual memberships are tailored to meet your company size.
Small Group: $775
Large Group: $1,500
Supplier Membership: $195.
Special Thanks to our Platinum Partners! Visit their website here at Esker, Inc.
And Some of our members
(c) 2016 International Customer Service Association. All rights reserved.
Development by RWW